Search Made Simple
Virtual Appointments Available! Robuck Homes introduces Glen Creek, a natural place to call home. Development is underway at this charming, Garner location, less than 3 miles from White Oak Shopping Center. With a mixture of fresh and timeless floor plans, Robuck offers a diverse array of options in home exteriors, matched with quality craftsmanship, and energy-saving features.
- A serene new home community, resting on a total of 140 acres of nature
- .69 - 1+ acre wooded homesites
- Just 3 miles to White Oak Shopping Center, home to numerous dining, shopping and entertainment options for your family
- Right across the street from the brand new South Garner High School, currently under construction
- 2 miles from Garner Centennial Park
- No City Taxes!
- Convenient to I-40
- Exterior Options include Modern Farmhouse, Cottage-Style and Craftsman
4836 Glen Creek Trail
Garner, North Carolina 27529
FROM DOWNTOWN RALEIGH/I-40: Take I-40 following signs for Benson/Wilmington. Take exit 306 for US-70 W toward Garner. Use the left lane to keep left at the fork and follow signs for White Oak Rd. Use the left lane to turn right onto US-70 W. Use the left lane to turn slightly left toward White Oak Rd. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto White Oak Rd. Turn right onto Hebron Church Rd. At the stop sign, continue onto Wrenn Road. Entrance to community will be on the right.
VIA 401 SOUTH & US-70 EAST: Take South Wilmington Street away from Downtown Raleigh. Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto US-70 E. Take the N Carolina 50 S exit toward Garner Benson/Shopping Center. Turn right onto NC-50 S/Benson Rd. Turn left onto New Bethel Church Rd. At the intersection of New Bethel Church and Hebron Church, turn right onto Wrenn Road. Community Entrance will be on your right.