Search for New Homes, Builders & Communities
Everything You Love About Country Living
With fringe benefits including resort-style amenities, extra-large homesites, great schools, convenient location and the best builders in the region.
If you're looking for a quiet, country setting but still want access to the city, Jordan Pointe, a master planned community, is the perfect spot for your new home! Jordan Pointe is where you will build lifetime memories. Tall whispering pine trees and dense wooded areas surround you. Located just minutes from the beautiful Harris Lake County Park and close to Jordan Lake, residents at Jordan Pointe enjoy beautiful views and fabulous amenities for the entire family.
Outdoor living abounds with walking trails, a dog park, basketball court, outdoor swimming pool, cabana, picnic area, playground and multi-purpose field. Top-rated Apex schools, nearby shopping, and close proximity to I-540 and major business hubs in the greater Raleigh-area make Jordan Pointe the ideal community to call home.
- The largest homesites in the Apex area offering privacy and peaceful living
- A nature lover's paradise with a picturesque, wooded backdrop located just minutes from Harris Lake County Park and the scenic Jordan Lake for fishing, boating, and water sports
- Located within the top-rated and well-respected Wake County School District, where school-aged residents attend a brand new middle and high school
- Centrally located just minutes away from major highways, shopping centers, quality entertainment, and major employment centers
- Homeowners enjoy the best of both worlds within a private community in charming New Hill, located 5 miles from historic downtown Apex, North Carolina
Please call for available plans.
Please request more info or call for available move-in ready homes
2931 Jordan Pointe Blvd
New Hill, North Carolina 27562
Take NC 540W to exit 57/S. Salem St. Turn right onto S. Salem St. Continue onto State Rd. 1011/Old US 1 Hwy. Continue to follow Old US 1 Hwy/Old US Hwy 1. Turn right onto Jordan Pointe Blvd. Community will be on the right.