Search Made Simple
Arriving in 2021, Seaforth Preserve will offer new homes on large homesites adjacent to the popular community of Seaforth Landing. This beautiful and scenic area, south of Chapel Hill, boasts access to Jordan Lake right outside your backdoor, privacy to expand your lifestyle, and close proximity to Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary & Raleigh.
- Located on Seaforth Road, just past the popular community of Seaforth Landing.
- Large, Wooded Homesites (1.5 - 8.5+ Acre Homesites).
- 5 new, luxury floor plans with 15 exterior designs to ensure a beautiful & diverse streetscape.
- State of the art scullery kitchen options.
- In-law suites to support multi-generational living.
- Private, multi-room owner’s retreats.
- Basements & flex space to fit your changing lifestyle.
Please call for available plans.
Please request more info or call for available move-in ready homes
Pittsboro, North Carolina
From I-540 and 64W go approximately 9 miles on 64W and cross over Jordan Lake and turn Left on Seaforth Road. Follow Seaforth Road, through the intersection at Pea Ridge Road. Seaforth Preserve is just past Seaforth Landing on the left.
From US15/501 S take 64E approximately 6 miles and turn Right on North Pea Ridge Road. Follow 2 miles and take a Right on Seaforth Road. Seaforth Preserve is just past Seaforth Landing on the left.